IP Patent Docketing Specialist
Premier law firm is seeking an experienced IP Patent Docketing Specialist to assist with busy team.
- Analyze all incoming communication types related to US and foreign patent prosecution; and entering required information into the docketing database.
• Reconcile as-filed documents, acknowledgment receipts, docket sheets
• Monitor departmental email boxes for incoming communication and make appropriate docket updates.
• Prepare system reports and customized queries
• Research and resolve docketing inaccuracies and answer questions related to the docket
• Confirm and update case data using online databases for US and foreign patent matters
- BA/BS in related field
- 2-5 years' patent docketing experience
- Detailed knowledge of patent prosecution procedures, terminology, & deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Type 50 WPM
- Enjoys working in fast paced changing environment