IT Security & Accreditation Tester - WDC - TS SCI
GDIT seeks a qualified candidate to offer DoDIIS enterprise support towards the successful integration testing of core infrastructure and desktop devices, resulting in standardization and cost savings within the IT environment.
Interoperability, Security, and Accreditation Tester
The chosen individual will provide interoperability, acceptance, and security testing of DoDIIS enterprise devices. The individual will establish standardized test plans, processes, procedures, and offer test findings, recommended solutions, and approvals/disapprovals where applicable. Additional duties consist of:
1. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs computer systems to process data.
2. Analyzes systems and procedures to refine their formulation and converts them to programmable formats.
3. Writes or updates software specifications.
4. Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
5. Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
6. Troubleshoots and provides technical support and solutions to users.
7. Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems.
8. Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics.
9. Prepares and updates documentation for new or existing systems.
10. Monitors system effectiveness in satisfying user needs.
11. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant t echnologies as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
14. Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
15.The contract requires 6 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.