We are searching for a quality groomer to service our high-end clientele. We are a successful dogcare company presently with 5 locations in Northern Virginia and a 6th location opening in Haymarket 2017-2018. Our facilities grooming departments have a seemingly endless funnel as the beneficiaries of the volume of dogs in-house at each facility, every day.
We are looking for a high-end groomer to join our team part-time or full-time in Springfield if you feel this describes you well:
- You are a team player and a skilled groomer with attention to detail.
- You are reliable and available full-time (5-days a week - Tuesday-Saturday).
- You go home when you are done and your world is reset and ready for the next day.
- You have a good attitude. We LOVE what we do and enjoy the positive vibes of our happy team members.
- You feel comfortable handling a dog from beginning-to-end of the spa and or ala carte grooming services.
- You prefer your own grooming space to bathe, groom, and dry your dogs.
- At the end of each grooming day, you maintain a clean and well organized grooming area.
What we offer you?
- A team of dog-loving people who love what we do.
- Pizza every Friday and Saturday.
- Free daycare every day you work for a family dog that qualifies for/passes our Evaluation.
- Your own grooming space to work your magic.
- An endless funnel of loyal clients to maintain & new clients to win over.
- Managers that: schedule all grooming appointments, provides your daily schedule and reaches out to our clients for billing and pickup. . . While you get to focus on grooming!
Our family-owned dogcare company is proud of the perks we offer our team. Our website will provide you some background on our company at www.adogsdayout.com.
We hope to connect with you if you are a very good groomer looking for a new permanent home with a constant funnel of grooming clients.
Please include a contact phone number with your resume/and photos of your work.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
ADDO Springfield Management
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $50.00 to $250.00/day
Grooming: 1 year
Required license or certification: