Successful Legal Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a corporation who is seeking a Legal Assistant that will report directly to the Deputy General Counsel of Commerce, Compliance and Litigation. This individual will be responsible for all aspects related to case files. If you are an experienced law professional with excellent communication skills who is interested in this position, give us a call at 703-821-1911.
- In charge of communication with outside representatives such as clients, judicial administrators and vendors
- Responsible for preparing all legal documents
- Communicates legal correspondence to all external parties such as clients and vendors
- Takes care of time cards and expense reports for lawyers
- Arranges travel arrangements and prepares all files and materials needed in correspondence to travel
- Creates court documents such as motions and subpoenas
- Helps with the start and upkeep of litigation holds as well as gathers materials
- 4-year college degree is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in a law firm or judicial environment
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Successful Legal Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly