Physician Scheduling Manager
Seeking an experienced physician scheduler who can manage high-volume scheduling for multiple doctors in varying disciplines. This is an exciting opportunity as the organization is currently experiencing explosive growth!
- Manage physician schedules in a manner that ensures proper workflow as well as quality of care
- Design and implement scheduling guidelines
- Provide feedback from a physician supply and licensing standpoint (i.e. hiring needs, scheduling deficiencies, etc)
- Suggest and implement scheduling strategies to improve and enhance workflow
- Assist with scheduling modifications, follow-ups, and confirmations
- Positions requires a Bachelor’s degree (business or healthcare degree preferred)
- Minimum of two years’ experience in physician scheduling or practice management
- Previous experience in a healthcare operations and/or management role
- Proficiency with MS Office and scheduling software applications
- Position requires candidates to pass a criminal background check and education verification
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!