Physician Scheduling Manager
Seeking an experienced physician scheduler who can manage high-volume scheduling for multiple doctors in varying disciplines. This is an exciting opportunity as the organization is currently experiencing explosive growth!
- Manage physician schedules in a manner that ensures proper workflow as well as quality of care
- Design and implement scheduling guidelines
- Provide feedback from a physician supply and licensing standpoint (i.e. hiring needs, scheduling deficiencies, etc)
- Suggest and implement scheduling strategies to improve and enhance workflow
- Assist with scheduling modifications, follow-ups, and confirmations
- Positions requires a Bachelor’s degree (business or healthcare degree preferred)
- Minimum of two years’ experience in physician scheduling or practice management
- Previous experience in a healthcare operations and/or management role
- Proficiency with MS Office and scheduling software applications
- Position requires candidates to pass a criminal background check and education verification
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Physician Scheduling Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly