Open House - Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Fayetteville
Open House Invitational Event - ACES - Fort Bragg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
1706 Skibo Road Fayetteville, NC 28303
ACES Program Opportunities
General Dynamics IT is excited to announce new career opportunities on the ACES (Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Management Enterprise Support) contract, which is currently in the bidding process.
How this Contract Supports the Army
The purpose of the ACES contract, formerly known as DA Game, is to provide IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics and engineering services to ensure secure, reliable and uninterrupted availability of IT Systems.
General Dynamics IT was once the long-time Prime Contractor of the DA Game past efforts, and we are working diligently to win this contract and bring back our world-class service support model to our key Army G2 and INSCOM customer base. We are confident that our past work in this space will help us in this effort.
* Current TS/SCI Clearance
* IAT-II 8570 Baseline Certification
* BA/BS Degree or the equivalent training and experience
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
* 2017-19163 Senior System Engineer - Fort Bragg, North Carolina
* 2017-19161 Senior System Administrator - Fort Bragg, North Carolina
* 2017-19158 CISCO Network Engineer - Fort Bragg, North Carolina
* 2017-19156 HBSS Administrator - Fort Bragg, North Carolina
* 2017-19155 Auditing System Administrator Fort Bragg, North Carolina
* 2017-19154 CND-SP Security Auditor - Fort Bragg, North Carolina
* 2017-19085 Technical Writer - Fort Bragg, North Carolina
* 2017-19082 Site Lead Fort Bragg, North Carolina
* 2017-19072 Senior Storage Administrator - Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Your consideration is absolutely and completely confidential. Your resume and signed Letter of Intent will remain between our program manager and recruiting staff.
Do not see a position you are interested in and meet the minimal qualifications, please send your resumes to ACES-
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M inorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. #dpost #cjpost