Food Services Operations Representative
Job Description Details:
Assembles, prepares, serves, and delivers trays, meals and nourishments to patients, floors, and other customers or clients. Attends to patient, nursing, and/or other customer food service and related requests, needs or requirements in friendly, cheerful, patient, and customer focused manner. Collects trays and other items for transport to Food Services. Assists in sanitation of entirety of department, including, but not limited to, pots, dish room, trash, floors, and special cleaning, as assigned. Performs all other duties, as assigned. Supports Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Health.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and courteously via telephone, in person or in writing.
3. Ability to read, comprehend and write simple or moderately complex instructions, correspondence and memos in English; ability to speak and communicate in Spanish desired.
4. Ability to perform basic arithmetic functions.
5. Ability to use common sense in carrying out written/oral instructions and solving problems.
6. Ability to use kitchen, tray-line and ware-washing equipment.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.