7 days left
- Full Time
.NET Developer (Mid-Level)
AboutWeb is looking for mid-level Agile .NET developer to add to their dynamic team supporting a highly visible federal contract. Selected candidates must have experience translating concepts and specifications into usable and efficient customer facing applications using .NET and SQL technologies. Position offers excellent job security, compensation and benefits package.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain DHS EOD clearance is required. Work location is in Fairfax, Va.
- Develops enterprise web applications using Microsoft .NET
- Resolves complex issues, conducts research, and recommends solutions.
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Works with customers and users to evaluate, estimate and perform application development
- Develops test scenarios and scripts as an integral component of the software quality assurance process.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Associate's Degree or higher and/or 5+ years of related experience.
- 5+ years of experience working with complex software applications.
- 3+ years of experience with MS .NET software development and object oriented programming.
- Experience working on an Agile Teams with DevOps environments using automated toolsets.
- Experience with unit testing for existing and new software features.
- Experience with test driven design and programming.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Rally or other Agile Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool.