$1,000 Sign-On Bonus Offered!
Transdev is seeking drivers to operate transit vans/vehicles in the Prince George’s County/Washington, DC areas. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the safe transportation of our passengers in different weather conditions.
- Assisting ADA passengers as needed to enter and exit vehicle safely.
- Operate wheelchair lift with proper safety restraints as requested by the customer.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Active, Valid, Current driver’s license in VA, MD or DC for 5 years
- A good driving record (Bring a copy if possible)
- Must be 21, be able to pass a drug screen and background investigation
- Previous driving experience a plus
- A high school diploma or GED
Must have experience working with persons with disabilities and/or senior citizen groups, and have a safe driving record and clean criminal history.
We offer FREE/PAID training. $16 per hour to start. You must be able to pass a drug screen and physical and obtain a DOT card, and you must submit to criminal and employment background checks and fingerprinting.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.