Bilingual Customer Service/Insurance Representative
Sparks Group is actively working with a well-known company to identify a candidate for an independent agent’s office. The company is a family of insurance and financial services companies that together serves tens of millions of customers in the U.S.
Incumbent candidate will assist with basic administrative support at the beginning but should have a desire to become a licensed agent, after which they will be eligible for a raise. The client will sponsor the licensure process in full for the incumbent candidate. Again, MUST have the desire to become a licensed agent. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical support duties for assigned supervisor, manager or staff member.
- Answer and screen telephone calls and respond to routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping.
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with basic office tasks (scanning, filing, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong proofreading capabilities, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team environment, exhibiting the ability to work well with other staff and/or internal clients to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the job
- Must possess a high level of initiative and be able to anticipate issues, proactively provide realistic and potential solutions, and make precise, accurate and timely administrative judgments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Possess a positive attitude, enthusiastic, dependable, strong interpersonal skills and a high level of motivation
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!