Maintenance Supervisor at apartment community in Montgomery County
Responsible for maintaining the physical condition of the entire property. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages and supervises the maintenance staff.
- Prioritizes and establishes daily work schedules for maintenance staff.
- Follows up on work assignments for efficiency and thorough completion.
- Manages work order control log/report. Maintains record of types and frequency of service
- requests received.
- Establishes emergency maintenance OnCall schedule.
- Prepares inventory of equipment, tools and supplies.
- Performs management approved purchases of supplies, equipment, and services.
- Monitors expenditures and prepares maintenance and capital improvement budget and monthly variances.
Job Location: Silver Spring, MD
Email resume and salary requirements to: