Monarc Construction is a full service general contractor operating in the Washington/Baltimore Metropolitan area and is engaged in a wide variety of projects. Our work includes multi-family, historic restoration, embassy, institutional, tenant interiors and new construction. We are currently seeking Project Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents.
• Overall project coordination and supervision of self performed and subcontractor forces.
• Site liaison with clients, architects, subcontractors and vendors.
• Provide overall site management for contract compliance, adherence to project schedule, general conditions costs, quality control, inspections and punch out.
• Responsible for project safety and compliance with OSHA and Monarc Construction requirements.
• Daily field reports, submittal reviews and RFI initiation.
Superintendent position requires minimum of any combination of (7) years direct work experience, college and/or technical studies in related field.
Assistant Superintendent position requires minimum (2) years direct work experience with 2 years college or technical studies in related field.
Individuals must possess excellent communication and leadership skills and be highly organized and service-oriented. Must be able to work independently with limited supervision and manage multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines on a routine basis. Must be detail-oriented, assertive, persuasive, and results-oriented. Special skills include proficiency in working closely with people of diverse backgrounds and levels of authority.
Please forward resumes to