Construction Project Manager
ADI is proud to say we are listed as one of the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal and a Top Workplaces by The Washington Post.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance – 50% funded by ADI Construction
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – 100% funded by ADI Construction up to $20K
- 401K – Whether you invest or not, ADI contributes 4% annually
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off: Years 1 – 3 (10 days), Years 4 – 6 (15 days), Years 7+ (20 days)
- On-site Game Room and Company Gym
- Company BBQ’s and events (Annual Chili Cook Off, Holiday Catered Lunches, etc.)
- Dog Day Friday’s
- Short and Long Term Disability
ABOUT US: ADI Construction is a full-service provider of general contracting services. We are also ranked among the top 20 Interior Construction Firms by Washington Business Journal. Our team brings decades of industry leadership and experience in the following types of construction: Tenant, Base Building, Healthcare, Veterinary, Capital Improvement, Retail, SCIF and much more.
- Work with clients to plan, execute and bring projects to completion on time and on budget.
- Develop new business opportunities relative to a particular Client, group of Clients or geographical area.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with Clients, Architects, and Engineer contacts, to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction through the on-site superintendent.
- Process all Change Orders.
- Manage RFI's, submittals, and billing of invoices, etc.
- 5+ years experience in New Construction and Commercial Building.
- Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings and plan sets.
- Strong knowledge of construction materials and processes.
All applicants must complete an application, personality survey, problem solving test and pass a background check.
ADI Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.