Project/Task Supervisor TS/SCI Req'd
7 days left
- Full Time
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned task(s), including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned staff.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- This is Lead position.
- Candidate will be operationally responsible for a team of up to 20 employees that perform IT functions.
- Site Lead is responsible for the teams success.
- They will be expected to be familiar with general IT functions, such as desktop computers, phones, networks, and video, as well as Configuration Management and Logistics.
- ITIL Foundations v.3 certification is a plus. Sec+ certification or higher is recommended for the position.