Sr. Lab Technician - Naval Medical Research Unit- San Antonio, Texas
7 days left
- Full Time
Description of duties
- Performs research and/or development laboratory tasks, tests and experiments.
- Evaluates the various effects and efficacy of antivenom
- Screens phages using phage display technique
- Generates and maintains SOPs
- Makes detailed observations and may analyze data and interpret results.
- Maintains record keeping system.
- Participates in weekly lab meetings and present weekly report
- Prepares purchase orders and SAP site report
- Collaborates with engineers, biologists, analytical chemists, and veterinary science staff
- Must be a U.S. citizenMust possess at least 1 year of research experienceKnowledge of biochemistry, molecular biology, microbiology, and safety proceduresExperience with biochemical detection and quantification techniques including ELISA, enzyme assay, western blot and cytotoxicity test