Project/Task Supervisor TS/SCI Req'd
* Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned task(s), including contract and subcontractor management.
* Supervises assigned staff.
* Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
* May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).
* Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
* Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
* Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
* Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
* Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
* 5-8 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
* This is Lead position.
* Candidate will be operationally responsible for a team of up to 20 employees that perform IT functions.
* Site Lead is responsible for the teams success.
* They will be expected to be familiar with general IT functions, such as desktop computers, phones, networks, and video, as well as Configuration Management and Logistics.
* ITIL Foundations v.3 certification is a plus. Sec+ certification or higher is recommended for the position.