Sr Principal Analyst, Program
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of one or more high profile contract programs.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
3. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with high-level customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. Performs business development activities.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees, and may have supervisory responsibility.
8. Serves as a team or task leader.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
The customer is seeking an organized, self-motivated individual who can help stand up processes and procedures for a new office. The candidate will be interfacing daily with senior leadership, so excellent interpersonal skills as well as solid verbal and written communication skills are a must. While there are administrative aspects to this role, a successful candidate has the opportunity to grow the role and shape how this new office functions. An interest in data policy and governance is a plus.
Job duties include:
* Providing Executive support to senior leadership
* Managing calendars to include scheduling meetings and de-conflicting schedules
* Preparing briefing packages to include drafting content and providing editorial review
* Documenting business processes
* Coordinating with other governance bodies to resolve data sharing requests
* Managing action items to include tracking, coordination of responses and sending responses
* Planning and coordination of Governance Board responsibilities
* Scheduling meetings, reserving conference rooms, managing calendar invitations
* Preparing for meetings to include consolidating briefing packages, printing materials, setting up the VTC and displaying presentations electronically
* Taking meeting minutes and tracking action items
* Managing documentation such as templates and meeting minutes
* 10-15 years of related finance or business analysis experience.