HOLY CROSS: MSW (Home Care)
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Job Function Summary: Provides professional medical social services to the agency's clients as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with state and federal regulations, as well as agency policies and procedure.
- Master's Degree in Social Work from and accredited school of social work.
- A minimum of one year social work experience in a healthcare setting.
- Registration to practice as a Social Worker in the state(s) in which agency is certified, if applicable.
- Must accept responsibility for maintaining professional skills and learning and adhering to agency's policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate the Organizational Core Competencies and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
- Must have current Driver's license and reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Home care / Hospice experience preferred
- Mandatory Flu Vaccination Required
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.