Financial Systems Analyst
The incumbent serves as a Financial Systems Analyst in Treasury Securities Services, Bureau of the Fiscal Service, Division of Financing Operations (DC), Auction Operations Branch (DC). One of Fiscal Service’s critical functions is the auction of marketable Treasury securities.
- Occasional Travel
- 1 to 2 days per year
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Specialized experience: For the GS-09, you must have one year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-07 grade level in the Federal service. Specialized experience for this position must include ALL of the following:
- Experience conveying technical information to customers;
- Managing multiple priorities AND
- Communicating effectively, both written and oral, when making recommendations and giving instruction.
- You may substitute education for specialized experience as follows: Two full years of progressively higher graduate education or Master's degree or an LL.B. or J.D. if related to the position. A copy of transcript or list of college courses designating semester or quarter hours earned is required.
- You may qualify by a combination of experience and education. The experience may have been gained in either the public or private sector. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered on a prorated basis.
The experience may have been gained in either the public, private sector or volunteer service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/day/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week on your résumé.