Management Analyst II - 1218
The MIL Corporation seeks a Management Analyst II to support a Federal Government client at our Southern Maryland location. The Management Analyst II will provide financial and/or accounting support.
• Apply knowledge of management functions, processes and analytical methods or techniques to gather, analyze and evaluate information required by program or project managers and customers
• Provide solutions to improve management effectiveness, organizational structures, work methods and procedure efficiency, resource requirements, utilization or control
• Develop and draft program or project milestones, progress monitoring, financial, acquisition, quality control, maintenance, or training documentation
• Perform fact-finding, analytical and advisory functions, relying on and using automated management information systems
• May be required to utilize Navy ERP to extract data necessary in performing management and financial analysis and report preparation
• May be required to perform work measurement studies, program or project operations efficiency reviews, cost studies, or workload change impact analysis
• BA/BS and 4 years of experience with Department of the Navy administrative and business processes including activities related to financial data analysis, planning, and budgeting -OR- HS/GED and 6 years of related experience
• An active clearance
• Ability to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information, if subject to a security investigation
• Familiar with Navy ERP
• Ability to perform cost/measurement studies and workload change impact analysis
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.