Real Estate Asset Manager
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
The dynamic Aviation industry is seeking a seasoned professional!
Join our Team!
Real Estate Asset Manager
S20, $76,579 - $111,039
Washington Dulles International Airport; Real Estate , MA-090
WHY CHOOSE THE AIRPORTS AUTHORITY?
While finding a job that meets your career goals and pays you well is important, remember that the employer’s benefits may make all the difference. To review benefits information please
To review the description of duties, please select "Real Estate Asset Manager" from the job descriptions click here.
Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other (KSAOs) requirements listed. Please reply to KSAOs one (1) through (5) only. The rest of the KSAOs will be assessed during the application process.
In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAOs in a narrative format. We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire. If the required information is provided in your resume, please direct the reviewer to the specific section of the document where this information can be found.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field providing a strong foundation for successful performance of the DUTIES in this job description, or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that totals four years.
2. Three years of progressively responsible experience in commercial real estate asset management that includes substantive work in the range of DUTIES in this job description, including (a) identifying key real estate market drivers, assessing/analyzing their impact on a given real estate market and communicating related conclusions to management and key decision makers; (b) analyzing key economic/financial and demographic trends on the metropolitan area level; (c) asset management of a multiple property portfolio encompassing analysis, negotiation, documentation, and reporting; and (d) lease administration.
Education and training beyond what is needed to satisfy MQ 1 above may be substituted for up to two years of these three years of experience. For example a master’s degree in any field that demonstrates ability to successfully perform the DUTIES in this job description, such as those listed in items 2(a) through 2 (d) above may be substituted for two years of these three years of experience.
The qualifications listed below (if any) are preferred and may be considered in the selection process, but are not required to be rated qualified for this job.
1. Experience as an asset manager managing properties in Northern Virginia.
2. Property marketing or property broker experience.
3. Virginia Real Estate License, Certified Property Manager (CPM) or Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).
4. Experience performing statistical and financial analysis of large amounts of data utilizing advanced features of Microsoft Excel.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.