Company is firmly established in the Virginia-DC-Maryland market since 2002. ProHome® is the recognized industry leader in providing outsourced services for residential builders and multi-family developers in numerous markets across the nation.
Since initiating operations in the DC Metra area in 2002, we have managed over 10,000 homeowner warranties for a broad spectrum of single family builders and condominium developers. Our team is committed to excellence in the execution of our business model and delivering exceptional value to our builder clients. Learn more about us at http://www.prohomemetrodc.com.
This position directly supports a Manager of Administration and is responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties including, but not limited to the following: scheduling, coordinating, logging data, updating reports and following up via the phone and email. This position allows the individual to learn the broad spectrum of administrative tasks with an opportunity to grow into a Manager of Administration position.
To be competitive for this position, candidates MUST demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new information and processes
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Desire to grow with a company
- Complete fluency in spoken and written English
This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated and professional individual to join our team and to grow with us.
Company Provided Benefits:
- Excellent Pay – $12 per hour
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation Plus 9 Company Recognized Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with up to 4% Company Match
- Group Health & Dental Plan - Company pays 75% of employee's premiums
DON'T DELAY SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME. This position will be filled very quickly.
For immediate consideration email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax your resume to 540-788-3397.
Drug Free Workplace
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly