Manager of Administration
Company is firmly established in the Virginia-DC-Maryland market since 2002. ProHome® is the recognized industry leader in providing services for residential builders and multi-family developers in numerous markets across the nation.
Since initiating operations in the DC Metro area in 2002, we have managed over 10,000 homeowner warranties for a broad spectrum of single family builders and condominium developers. Our team is committed to excellence in the execution of our business model and delivering exceptional value to our builder clients. Learn more about us at http://www.prohomemetrodc.com.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties including, but not limited to the following:
- Coordinating warranty service requests between clients, homeowners and subcontractors
- Scheduling warranty service work with homeowners and subcontractors
- Documenting information into an online warranty management platform
- Receiving and placing phone calls
- Receiving and sending emails
- Maintaining files – electronic and physical
- Updating and producing reports
To be competitive for this position, candidates MUST demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new information and processes
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Desire to grow with a company
- Complete fluency in spoken and written English
This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated and professional individual to join our team and to grow with us.
Company Provided Benefits:
- Excellent Pay – $15 per hour (following 90-day review)
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation Plus 9 Company Recognized Holidays
- 401(k) with up to 4% Company Match
- Group Health & Dental Plan - Company pays 75% of employee's premiums
DON'T DELAY SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME. This position will be filled very quickly.
For immediate consideration email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax your resume to 540-788-3397.
Drug Free Workplace
Apply for Manager of Administration
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly