Full-Time Quality Inspector
This position is responsible for performing Quality Inspections and New Home Orientations; including the generation of Punch Lists based on construction industry standards. The ideal candidate will either have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the construction/home building/residential customer service/leasing agent arena or be a recent college graduate with some experience in the construction industry.
ProHome® is the recognized industry leader in providing outsourced services for residential builders and multi-family developers in numerous markets across the nation. Locally, we support clients throughout the DC Metro area. The company has been firmly established in the Virginia-DC-Maryland market since 2002.
Since initiating operations in DC, we have managed over 10,000 homeowner warranties for a broad spectrum of single family builders and condominium developers. Our services include performing Quality Inspections prior to the purchaser walking the new home, performing New Home Orientations and managing the entire warranty process. Our team is committed to excellence in the execution of our business model and delivering exceptional value to our builder clients. Learn more about us at http://www.prohomemetrodc.com.
To be competitive for this position, candidates MUST demonstrate the following:
- History of successfully working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new information and processes
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Desire to grow with a company
- Complete fluency in spoken and written English
This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated and professional individual to join and grow with a winning team. We have continued to grow, even during the recession, because we deliver exceptional services for our clients.
Company Provided Benefits:
- Excellent Pay - Between $37,500 and $40,000 per year based on experience
- Company Vehicle and Company Gas Card
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation PLUS 9 Company Recognized Holidays
- Group Health & Dental Plan - Company pays 75% of employee's premiums
- 401K Plan – Company match up to 4%
DON'T DELAY SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME. We are starting the interview process and this position will be filled very quickly.
For immediate consideration email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax your resume to 540-788-3397.
Drug Fee Workplace