Sr. Administrative Assistant/Active Secret Clearance required
7 days left
- Full Time
**Position requires a Secret Security Clearance** The Administrative Assistant position performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of the office, providing support to the Program Manager and other leads within the department.
- Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
- Compiles various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares bi-weekly status reports based on the results.
- Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
- Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
- Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as outside contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- May provide work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel.
- Participates in special projects as required.