Sr Web Designer with Polygraph
Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools. 1. Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools. 2. Designs and develops user-interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements. 3. Designs the website to support the organization/customer's strategies and goals relative to external communications. 4. Contributes to the web design group's efforts to specify, improve, and implement the look, feel, and function of online projects. 5. Interfaces directly with customers, users, graphic artists, and web software developers. 6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff. 7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. 8. Participates in special projects as required. Education Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience. Qualifications Required:
- 5-8 years of related web design experience.
- Demonstrated experience or aptitude to learn Adobe Creative Suite Design or Premium (Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Dreamweaver).
- Knowledge of or aptitude to learn HTML 5 and demonstrated/aptitude to learn HTML experience.
- Attentive to detail, able to adapt to rapidly changing work environment and deadlines, and highly organized.
- Some holiday and weekend work required - team rotation
- Flexibility to adjust to possible changes in work schedule.
- Previous customer experience publishing and disseminating products.
- Shift will fall between 9am and 6pm.