Senior Hardware Technician TS/SCI Required Ft.Meade, Maryland
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
Day to Day duties:
* Capable of providing Tier I and basic Tier II support to customers with hardware, software, and application problems.
* Can work through all types Tier II issues with telephone assist.
* Capable of running an entire remote site by themselves with demanding customers in austere locations.
* Must be cable to load cryptographic keys and perform basic troubleshooting on many types of hardware.
* Requires 3 years experience in a DOD classified environment with knowledge of cryptographic hardware, be familiar with network equipment, cabling, etc
* Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
* 5-8 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations.
* Security + CE Certification required day one
* Windows Server 2012 willing to obtain within 60 days of hire.
* Candidate must be willing to submit to Counterintelligence Polygraph upon customer’s request
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Location: Fort Meade, Maryland