Intermediate Quality Assurance Tester - 1217
The MIL Corporation seeks an Intermediate Quality Assurance Tester to join the Force.com Scrum Team in support of a Federal Government client at one of our Washington, DC locations. The Intermediate Quality Assurance Tester will design and manage automation test scripts for a rapidly growing Force.com development program.
• Prepare, execute and manage automated and functional test scripts using Selenium and Java • Work closely with developers and product owners to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against new and existing web apps built on Force.com
• Participate as an active member of the Scrum Team sprint events
• 3+ years of experience with Selenium IDE and Java
• 3+ years of hands-on coding experience in creating functions, methods and regression programs
• 1+ years of designing automation and functional test frameworks from scratch
• Experience with automation result analysis and reporting
• Force.com/Salesforce.com experience (certifications are a plus)
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.