Talent Acquisition Sourcer & Department Assistant
- Full Time
We are passionate about providing engineering, programmatic and technical support services to the Department of Defense and other customers focused on national security.
We are an employee owned firm with a track record of continued growth for over 35 years. Our focus on the highest levels of quality has enabled this strong record of growth. We are not satisfied until our customers are, and this is a constant motivation. As employee owners, we recognize that hiring and retaining the best talent is crucial to our mission. Our executive team brings seasoned experience and proven results.
Our casual and flexible environment encourages creative thought and collaborative respectful partnership, so you'll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your excitement, inquisitiveness, fresh concepts and be a part of our growing ESOP technology brand. Come harness your potential with us.
The Talent Acquisition Sourcer is a key role within the Talent Acquisition function. You will partner with our Sector Experts to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against aggressive timelines. The ideal candidate will flourish in this stimulating fast-paced environment.
You will create and maintain a continual/active flow of prospective candidates by utilizing advanced Internet searching skills, cold calling, networking, database mining, referrals and other advanced recruitment techniques for current and future open positions. Proactively source talent and diverse prospects through proven methods and innovative sourcing strategies; identify top talent to fill critical positions. Develop a target list of companies and prospects. Work with Talent Acquisition Recruiters to build a robust network of top talent, gain market intelligence and gauge candidate interest and availability. Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping the Talent Acquisition Recruiter informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.Requirements
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- The Talent Acquisition Sourcer must have a passion for finding rock star candidates; a true hunter mentality is required - big-game hunter wanted - must have the mindset to hunt and be relentless until the hunt is done.
- Strong sales skills, including usage of social media and marketing campaigns.
- Ability to be a brand ambassador.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Stellar listening skills.
- Must be personable and approachable. Consultative in nature and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships.
- Mathematical aptitude, analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Strong customer service skills. Creative energy.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or other relevant discipline.
- Three years of HR back office experience; experience must include either supporting a Recruiting team by souring, specifically souring job boards or two years of full life-cycle recruiting for technical positions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of direct sourcing methodologies and tools, including social media and Boolean searches.
- Working knowledge of OFCCP and EEOC guidelines as they related to hiring practices.
- Knowledge/training in behavioral interview assessment.
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Ability to take direction from multiple Talent Acquisition Technical Recruiters and work independently.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and work with highly confidential information.
- Experience in government contracting desired.
- Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR) desired.
- HRIS experience desired; preferred experience with UltiPro or Taleo.
- Proposal support experience desired.