Nomadic Display, the world's leading producer of high-quality custom modular and portable trade show displays is seeking a Senior Accountant with 5+ years minimum experience in accounts payable, payroll and month end closing process. Fast paced, dynamic environment looking for excellent skills and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for a variety of tasks associated with the Accounting function, to include: processing, reconciling and paying all incoming invoices; update cash flow for cash disbursements and maintaining vendor credit terms. In addition, performs a variety of miscellaneous support tasks for the Accounting Manager.
75% Accounts payable and expense report processing
- Process and code invoices, expenses reports, American Express bills, freight bills and other miscellaneous invoices.
- Enter Invoices against received PO Receipts and research any discrepancies.
- Reconcile discrepancies between receivers/packing lists and invoices with appropriate departments/vendors prior to payment.
- Coordinate check runs with corporate office, process and file vendor payments.
- Update cash flow for all disbursements processed.
- Maintain Vendor accounts.
15% Payroll Processing
- Prepare and process semi-weekly payroll through ADP.
- Post payroll registers to General Ledger.
- Track PTO Balances and report to department managers
- Prepare, review and process monthly sales commissions.
10% Month-End Close /Ad Hoc Reports
- Monthly reconciliation of the checking account, and other general ledger accounts
- Develop various Excel spreadsheets for accounting reports as requested
- 5-7 years’ experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- Able to work in a very dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Proven experience managing and producing accurate, high-quality work under tight deadlines. Excellent interpersonal skills comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Able to work well independently and demonstrate a high level of drive, energy and speed while always maintaining a strong customer focus
- Ability to organize and efficiently work with a large volume of information.
- Familiarity with different types of paperwork encountered when working accounts payable area (i.e., invoices, expenses reports, freight bills, computer reports, etc.)
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Proficiency with MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and QuickBooks or other financial software required.
- Exceptional business ethics, a great attitude, energy, flexibility and adaptability.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly