Refrigeration Service Technician - Entry Level
DLR has an immediate opening for an entry-level refrigeration technician. Entry level technicians will work under the direct supervision of Senior Level Service Technicians. On-the-job training will include testing components, checking for leaks, operate and read gauges, read wiring diagrams, diagnose electrical and mechanical defects, reclaim refrigerant and perform mechanical repairs. Opportunity for growth within the company is available.
- Formal refrigeration training or 1 year of experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Universal EPA Certification
- Attention to detail
- Must undergo a government background check
- Ability to interpret electrical and refrigeration schematics
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written (good spelling and grammar), and ability to interface professionally with customers
Employee benefits include Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, AD&D Insurance, 401k program, paid vacation and personal days, and paid continuing education tuition.
Apply for Refrigeration Service Technician - Entry Level
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly