The Company is seeking an ERP Developer Analyst, who will be involved in the development and ongoing support of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, with a primary focus on support and maintenance of the current implementation (Finance and Accounting). This role will assist in the design and development of the ERP through conversations with end users, other IT team members, and third parties. The position will report to the Manager of Enterprise Systems.
- Responsible for gathering and documenting system requirements.
- Responsible for assisting with report creation, data analysis tasks, and data configuration tasks within the ERP and other systems.
- Responsible for designing and coding applications per gathered requirements.
- Work within the ERP project team to design and implement innovative solutions.
- Perform debugging and testing of all AX code, including creation and maintenance of test scripts.
- Primary support contact for end user support of ERP system.
- Responsible for assisting the Director of Information Technology with enforcing and implementing Enviva’s Information Technology policies, procedures, and security measures.
- Maintain positive relationships with our end users and our vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Limited project-based travel to our operating sites may be required, but will be less than 10%.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems.
- At least 3 years of IT experience, with 1 year of Microsoft Dynamics AX development experience, and familiarity with X++ required.
- Writing reports with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), or Management Reporter, required.
- Experience writing project documentation, including requirement specifications, technical designs and project estimates.
- Experience creating and executing test plans.
- Familiarity with other Object Oriented programming.
- Thorough understanding of the system development life cycle required.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server experience a plus.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX certification is a plus
- Experience meeting deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff.
- Strong analytical abilities, organized with attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Must be a team player, and work well as a part of our Enterprise Systems Group.
- Must be able to follow our established protocols and best practices within IT.
- Ability to shift work hours as required by scheduled projects and/or unscheduled urgent support requests.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS:
While performing duties of this job, the employee is predominately functioning in a sedentary light office position with high frequency of telephone communication, keyboarding, and computer. Position requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate technical issues / resolution.