Manager of Accounting
- Preparation of the management company’s month end closing process.
- Ensures that project accounting reports reconcile with the general ledger on an accrual and cash basis.
- Assist in the internal audit function over the project accounting system to ensure that all commitments are properly authorized and captured timely.
- Prepare supporting documentation during monthly closing process.
- Assist with implementation of new accounting processes and strategies within the corporate and plant accounting functions.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements including foreign translation allowances.
- Prepare and review schedules requested by external auditors.
- Technical accounting research.
- Support operational analysis.
- Training and development of all levels of accounting staff.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Note: There could be up to 25% travel to project entities.
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting or Finance required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional work experience required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of public accounting experience preferred.
- CPA strongly preferred.
- Strong financial reporting and accounting skills, and understanding of foreign currencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly in working with international personnel
- Recent experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Word and accounting systems is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff.
- Strong analytical abilities, organized with attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter. Comfortable working in unstructured environment.