The MIL Corporation seeks an Accountant to support a Federal Government client at one of our Washington, DC locations.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting and a current Certified Public Accountant certification (or other applicable certification such as CMA, CIA, CGFM, CISA, PMP, etc.) -OR- Master’s in Accounting
- Possess active Top Secret clearance
- 5 years recent accounting-related work experience in government accounting, financial management and auditing, including annual Federal agency financial statement audits; the following types of experience will be accepted in lieu of Federal financial statement audit experience provided that the proposed personnel have relevant Federal financial management experience:
- Experience performing state or local, government, or commercial entity financial statement audits, or
- Federal financially-related performance audit experience
- Prior Experience with CGI Momentum Software or experience with similar Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (Oracle Financials, SAP, etc.)
- Knowledge of Fund Balance with Treasury reconciliations
All applicants for this position must possess and be able to maintain an active Top Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.