Currently seeking an IT Security Incident Response Analyst that has a great interest in the IT Security field. The organization provides great benefits, work culture, and will provide the exposure and experience working with different security tools witnessing different intrusion attempts.
- Monitoring and analyzing network traffic, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), security events and logs
- Composing security alert notifications and other communications.
- Advising incident responders in the steps to take to investigate and resolve computer security incidents.
- Staying up to date with current vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures.
- Prioritizing and differentiating between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms.
- Creating and tracking security investigations to resolution.
- Requires the ability to work a shift schedule.
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience working in a SOC, CERT, and/ or CIRT environments
- Experience with Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Active Directory, Vulnerability Assessment tools
- Active Secret Clearance
- Open to working 3rd shift
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!