Currently seeking an IT Security Incident Response Analyst that has a great interest in the IT Security field. The organization provides great benefits, work culture, and will provide the exposure and experience working with different security tools witnessing different intrusion attempts.
- Monitoring and analyzing network traffic, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), security events and logs
- Composing security alert notifications and other communications.
- Advising incident responders in the steps to take to investigate and resolve computer security incidents.
- Staying up to date with current vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures.
- Prioritizing and differentiating between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms.
- Creating and tracking security investigations to resolution.
- Requires the ability to work a shift schedule.
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience working in a SOC, CERT, and/ or CIRT environments
- Experience with Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Active Directory, Vulnerability Assessment tools
- Active Secret Clearance
- Open to working 3rd shift
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Incident Response
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly