Project/Task Supervisor- TS/SCI Required
Position is designed to manage and execute all aspects of an operational site; to include its employees in a technical, administrative and leadership position.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for supervising up to 25 employees both exempt and non-exempt – that are supporting daily operations at site; to succeed with all mission related activities.
* Manage daily activities associated with Performance and Requirements. Areas of focus include SLAs/KPI’s, Property Management and Special Projects.
* Supervises assigned staff and sub-contractors as well as support, train and oversee development of new employees
* Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
* May also perform or oversee any high level projects
* Maintain routine communication and prioritization of all Site daily activities with Detachment Chief and SE Operations Manager.
* Establish and manage performance metrics of personnel assigned to your site to ensure folks are performing up to potential.
* Coordinates development of deliverables and products to meet schedules and tasking.
* Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Engage assigned staff to improve professionalism, quality of service, speed of delivery and customer focus.
* Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
* 5-8 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
* Security + CE and ITIL recommended but not required.