Manager, Information Systems
Manages employees engaged in providing information system solutions and technical support in one or more functional areas.
1. Manages one or more functional areas of information system solutions development and technical support, including personal computer/client server support, systems programming, applications design and development, database design and administration, information security, telecommunications and network support and administration.
2. Supervises non-exempt technicians and exempt professionals, and may manage subordinate supervisors.
3. Develops schedules and assigns work to meet critical customer deadlines.
4. Ensures that proper records and other documentation are maintained.
5. May also perform complex IT tasks.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
7. Participates in special projec ts as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
* 8-10 years of related information systems experience, including supervisory experience.
* Must have CompTIA Security+ CE (or higher) certification prior to start.
* Must pass a National Agency Check (NAC) prior to start.