Program Development Specialist - Planning - Full time
7 days left
- Full Time
Supports achievement of Holy Cross Health's strategic plan and priorities for growth (business development), quality/safety, service excellence, and continuums of care, by:
1. Leading and managing analysis, planning and development of strategic programs and services in and across organization's three divisions in partnership with operational directors and physician leaders.
2. Cultivating and maintaining physician relationships, by monitoring physician engagement and program readiness, and engaging leadership and multi-disciplinary teams in making improvements and removing barriers.
3. Serving as strategic programs liaison to Marketing and Medical Affairs on raising clinician and community awareness.
4. Leading and facilitating teams to achieve strategic program designations.
Supports Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Health.Job Description Details:
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
1. Master's Degree in Business Administration, or Health Care Administration, or commensurate experience.
2. Minimum of four (4) years of experience in leading and managing complex hospital-based clinical program development projects with variety of constituencies at all levels of organization.
3. Knowledge of regulations, requirements and processes regarding certification, accreditation and designation for hospital-based clinical centers of excellence.
4. Knowledge of health care markets and utilization data.
5. Highly organized and self-motivated, with high degree of curiosity, creativity and flexibility, combined with strong teamwork orientation, as well as proven ability to work independently and manage multiple competing demands.
6. Strong analytical skills in areas that include basic statistical and financial concepts, with ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data, to support well-informed decision making.
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to make organized, concise and motivating presentations.
8. Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills, including ability to:
(a) Work with hospital management and physicians on data collection, analysis and presentation.
(b) Work through issues with clinical experts (hospital staff, management and physicians), as well as support areas (finance, quality, human resources, and corporate development), to achieve project and program development objectives.
9. Well-developed problem solving and critical thinking skills, combined with equally well-developed ability to objectively see multiple perspectives and balance competing interests.
10. Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel (including pivot tables) and PowerPoint; familiarity with Tableau a plus.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.
Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.