Fundraising Spring/Summer Internship
Cultured Kids provides multicultural education programs for children, families, and communities in the Greater Boston and NOVA/Metro DC areas. We also serve a community in Fort Portal, Uganda.
Cultured Kids is focused on supporting the existing educational system and enhancing a communities educational experience. We work with local schools, business, and organizations to implement programming that will break down walls of ethnic and cultural division and replace it with greater unity and cohesion.
We believe that multicultural learning is the key to equipping the next generation of world leaders and global citizens for greater success. It is our goal to expand our organization to twelve cities nationally and in six global communities.
As a non-profit a large portion of our budget comes through donors, corporate sponsors, and grants. This position would focus on securing funding from all sources for our national programs and for the community we serve in Fort Portal, Uganda.
- Researching foundations whose mission and past support is in line Cultured Kids
- Grant writing and management
- Meeting and securing potential donors
- Organizing fundraising activities
- Managing and executing donor database and monthly donor program
- Previous grant writing experience
- Outgoing and personable
- Good communication/networking skills
- Detail Oriented and ability to multitask
- Event management/coordination experience
- Strong leadership skills