Enterprise Monitoring Analyst - TS/SCI Required
* Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
* Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
* Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
* Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
* Provides technical support and training to end-users.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
* 1-3 years of directly related experience supporting information systems operations.
The Enterprise Monitoring Team will monitor Services across the IT infrastructure.
* Strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills needed to create instructions, respond to inquiries, and relay instructions to others.
* Familiar with broad technical areas which might include: networking, servers/virtualization/storage, Linux/Unix, Windows, information security.
* Working knowledge of enterprise hardware, software, operating systems, and peripherals.
* General knowledge of business continuity dependencies and recovery procedures for operating systems and application backups and restores.
* General system maintenance and troubleshooting skills, including software and hardware; networking, installations, patches, scans, updates, backups, wiring, virus protection and error resolution.
* Must demonstrate flexibility and teamwork.
* Possess and demonstrates strong customer service skills; including conflict resolutions and customer interactive listening skills.
* Must be self-directed, detailed oriented, organized and have excellent follow-up skills.
* Ability to multi-task and follow verbal and written instructions.
* Knowledge of best practice security standards and techniques.
* Support incident/problem management resolution activities to include technical exchange meetings, after actions reports, major incident response, daily service incidents, and escalation to the problem management team
* Support Quality Assurance analysis for incident management tickets and reports
* ITIL Foundation v.3
* ITIL Service Operations Intermediate
* 8570 (Security+)
Must possess appropriate, current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment; either valid CompTIA Security+ CE OR CCNA-Security certification. Security+ CE Certification preferred. In addition, must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification within six (6) month of Hire Date.
Requires successful completion of poly.
Shift work is on a Panama Schedule.
Schedule 1 Schedule 2
* Work - Mon, Tues Off - Mon, Tues
* Off - Wed, Thu Work - Wed, Thu
* Work - Fri, Sat, Sun Off - Fri, Sat, Sun
* Off - Mon, Tues Work - Mon, Tues
* Work - Wed, Thu Off - Wed, Thu
* Off - Fri, Sat, Sun Work - Fri, Sat, Sun
* Days - 6am to 6pm
* Mids -- 6pm to 6am (Shift differential)
Rotation between shifts is every two months.