NATO ITM Configuration Management Analyst
The purpose of this program is to transform the way IT services are provided to the customer by implementing a sustainable, efficient, and modern infrastructure. This team will Implement IaaS including IT infrastructure implementation and Integration, Application and data migration, Enterprise Service Management and Control tools and equipment to include establishment of Service Operations Centre(s), and implementation of client provisioning services including virtual desktops, client installations, and print/scan solutions. The work involves the buildout of three data centers and the modernization of 41 additional sites to establish an efficient, centrally-managed enterprise.
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monit ors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
3. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. May perform business development activities.
7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
* 5-8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
* This position is required to travel up to 25% of the time to overseas sites.