NATO ITM Test Analyst
The purpose of this program is to transform the way IT services are provided to the customer by implementing a sustainable, efficient, and modern infrastructure. This team will Implement IaaS including IT infrastructure implementation and Integration, Application and data migration, Enterprise Service Management and Control tools and equipment to include establishment of Service Operations Centre(s), and implementation of client provisioning services including virtual desktops, client installations, and print/scan solutions. The work involves the buildout of three data centers and the modernization of 41 additional sites to establish an efficient, centrally-managed enterprise.
Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
1. Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
2. T roubleshoots problems and documents findings of tests.
3. Defines testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
4. May participate in quality assurance plan development.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced test engineers.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
* 5-8 years of related experience in testing, engineering or quality assurance.
* This position is required to travel.