Eager Administrative Assistant
Sparks Group is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, team-oriented Administrative Assistant who is looking for short term and long term contract opportunities! This person will be responsible for assisting with basic administrative tasks and day-to-day office operations.
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical support duties for assigned supervisor, manager or staff member
- Answer and screen telephone calls and respond to routine inquiries.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping
- Make travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and prepare expense reports, as needed
- Assist in the planning of special events and coordination of logistical arrangements.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Administrative support experience
- High school diploma or Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to operate in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong proofreading capabilities, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude, dependable, strong interpersonal skills and a high level of motivatio
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!