Signature Collision Centers is looking for a Controller in their Annapolis MD headquarters.
Since 2004 Signature has been offering collision repair using the Direct Repair Process (DRP) that has resulted in clients and insurance companies consistently receiving greater value and consistently high quality service and workmanship. Using a unique business model the company has seen consistent growth, attracting and retaining top talent.
Signature Collision Centers is looking for an experienced financial controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, AR, AP, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation and reporting of goals and financial forecasts
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Proven working experience as a financial controller
- 5+ years of overall accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements and general ledger functions
This full time position offers competitive pay and benefits and works out of Signature Collision’s corporate headquarters in Annapolis MD.
Please send your resume or inquiries about the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Controller
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly