Human Resource Generalist
Are you seeking new heights in your HR Career? Enjoy investigative research to solve complex business problems? This may be the role for you! A company we have partnered up with is seeking process-driven HR professionals to join their team in the strategy and management consulting industry.
- Process and audit payroll activities
- Collaborate with Legal team to develop international employment contracts ensuring compliance
- Develop international new hire onboarding process
- Knowledge and understanding of HR Analytics
- Develop moderately complex policies and procedures
- Develop and implement instructions, and provide consultation and guidance regarding implementation of HR programs
- Provide policy/technical guidance to HR staff in field and other agency components about how to interpret, use, and implement current policy information and other various sources (e.g., regulations and statuses)
- Prepare reports and communications for senior management
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures are aligned with agency goals and objectives
- Participate in development of training materials and guides for HR users across the organization
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business, HR, Labor Relations, Law or related field
- PHR Preferred (not required)
- Experience with HRIS/HCM systems
- Minimum 4 years of applicable experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!