Human Resource Generalist
Are you seeking new heights in your HR Career? Enjoy investigative research to solve complex business problems? This may be the role for you! A company we have partnered up with is seeking process-driven HR professionals to join their team in the strategy and management consulting industry.
- Process and audit payroll activities
- Collaborate with Legal team to develop international employment contracts ensuring compliance
- Develop international new hire onboarding process
- Knowledge and understanding of HR Analytics
- Develop moderately complex policies and procedures
- Develop and implement instructions, and provide consultation and guidance regarding implementation of HR programs
- Provide policy/technical guidance to HR staff in field and other agency components about how to interpret, use, and implement current policy information and other various sources (e.g., regulations and statuses)
- Prepare reports and communications for senior management
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures are aligned with agency goals and objectives
- Participate in development of training materials and guides for HR users across the organization
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business, HR, Labor Relations, Law or related field
- PHR Preferred (not required)
- Experience with HRIS/HCM systems
- Minimum 4 years of applicable experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Human Resource Generalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly