Experienced Mortgage Professionals
Sparks Group is currently looking for experienced Professionals with Mortgage experience to validate and collect final documentation. These positions will sit in the DC/DMV area, and have the opportunity for long term contractual placements and possibly direct hire! If you have experience as a Processor, Closer, Post-Closer or Jr. Underwriter, you won’t want to miss out on these opportunities!
- Scheduling and preparing loan files for closing after conditions are cleared from underwriting and processing.
- Obtain required documentation prior to closing, and review the file, fees and system data to ensure all exceptions have been cleared.
- Initiates the activities needed to fund the loan and ensure that the mortgage meets financial industry regulations.
- Prepares the file in anticipation of transferring the financing of a mortgage to a third party.
- Three or more years’ experience in a mortgage environment, loan closing experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to work productively in a fast-paced, detail oriented, flexible and collaborative environment.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Experienced Mortgage Professionals
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly