Upcoming Customer Service Representative
Ready to kick start your career as a customer service representative? Sparks Group is looking for friendly, service-oriented, motivated candidates in conjunction with one of the leading online education partners in the Mid- Atlantic region. Not only are they consecutive winners of Baltimore sun’s “Top Workplace” but they foster a fresh and team oriented open work environment. It is not unusual for managers and team members to be seen sitting together in conference rooms and lounge areas working together to accomplish tasks. If you have a passion for helping people and working on a dynamic team, then this is the job for you!
- Field inbound calls regarding curriculum returns and services provided.
- Ensure expert level customer service is received on every call
- Document all call results in systems
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved properly to call center supervisors
- Friendly, optimistic attitude
- 1-2 years of administrative or phone experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong technical skills as well as familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Upcoming Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly