Data Entry and Clerical Assistant
Job Summary/Company:The Sparks Group is seeking a detail-oriented, deadline driven Data Entry and Clerical Assistant! The incumbent candidate will be responsible for the accurate data entry of sensitive and crucial information, as well as supporting day-to-day operational support needs (scanning, filing, etc.).
- Perform data entry tasks in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with established production and accuracy standards
- Examine data record and log incoming data for completeness, accuracy and other potential problems in processing
- Collating, filing, and inputting documentation into system
- Proofreading, and verifying computations
- Operating office machines, such as adding and copy machines
- 1-3 years work experience in an office environment
- 1-2 years of data entry experience
- High school diploma/GED required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Access a plus
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working with databases preferred
- Data entry speed of 7000+ kph and proofreading skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to understand oral and written instructions
- Ability to keep sensitive material confidential
- Ability to work well under various stressful and time sensitive situations
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!