Data Entry and Clerical Assistant
Job Summary/Company:The Sparks Group is seeking a detail-oriented, deadline driven Data Entry and Clerical Assistant! The incumbent candidate will be responsible for the accurate data entry of sensitive and crucial information, as well as supporting day-to-day operational support needs (scanning, filing, etc.).
- Perform data entry tasks in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with established production and accuracy standards
- Examine data record and log incoming data for completeness, accuracy and other potential problems in processing
- Collating, filing, and inputting documentation into system
- Proofreading, and verifying computations
- Operating office machines, such as adding and copy machines
- 1-3 years work experience in an office environment
- 1-2 years of data entry experience
- High school diploma/GED required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Access a plus
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working with databases preferred
- Data entry speed of 7000+ kph and proofreading skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to understand oral and written instructions
- Ability to keep sensitive material confidential
- Ability to work well under various stressful and time sensitive situations
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Data Entry and Clerical Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly