The Sparks Group is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, team-oriented Administrative Assistant! The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting with basic administrative tasks and day-to-day office operations.
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical support duties for assigned supervisor, manager or staff member.
- Answer and screen telephone calls and respond to routine inquiries
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping
- Make travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and prepare expense reports, as needed
- Assist in the planning of special events and coordination of logistical arrangements.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Administrative support experience
- High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to operate in a team environment, exhibiting the ability to work well with other staff and/or internal clients to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the job
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong proofreading capabilities, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude, dependable, strong interpersonal skills and a high level of motivation
- Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly