A Sparks Group premier partner is working on a sole source high-priority Cyber Security Project with the Department of State. This organization has a strong reputation with in the Cyber Security Community. They have been awarded four times on the INC. 5000 list of fastest growing companies, and have a Superb CPARS ratings indicating their ability to execute multi-million dollar contracts timely. They are a dynamic team where you can maximize your talent!
As a Splunk Arch Splunk Architect will be responsible for planning and management support including development and maintenance of project planning documents for the Splunk installations in the State Department.
- Project support activities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a team of Splunk Administrator/support project deployment
- Maintain and project management of Splunk elements, architecture, data sources, server access
- Risk Management, Security Support, Planning, Budgeting and team management.
- Must have a Secret Clearance at a minimum. We can hold higher Clearances!
- Experience architecting a Federal project in the past
- 2-5 years of Splunk experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!