A Sparks Group premier partner is working on a sole source high-priority Cyber Security Project with the Department of State. This organization has a strong reputation with in the Cyber Security Community. They have been awarded four times on the INC. 5000 list of fastest growing companies, and have a Superb CPARS ratings indicating their ability to execute multi-million dollar contracts timely. They are a dynamic team where you can maximize your talent!
As a Splunk Arch Splunk Architect will be responsible for planning and management support including development and maintenance of project planning documents for the Splunk installations in the State Department.
- Project support activities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a team of Splunk Administrator/support project deployment
- Maintain and project management of Splunk elements, architecture, data sources, server access
- Risk Management, Security Support, Planning, Budgeting and team management.
- Must have a Secret Clearance at a minimum. We can hold higher Clearances!
- Experience architecting a Federal project in the past
- 2-5 years of Splunk experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Splunk Architect
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly